Learning English conversation with subtitle | Lesson 31- 35



Learning English conversation for beginner level lesson | Lesson 31 -35

▶ Link this video: https://youtu.be/4KDjIUUwsUI

▶ Link playlist: Learning English conversation: http://goo.gl/uQJ38a

▶ Content:

▶▶▶Lesson 31: CAN YOU HELP ME FIND A FEW THINGS?

I can't find my glasses & I can't see anything. Can you help me find a few things?

No problem. What are you looking for?

My laptop, do you see it?

Yes, your laptop is on the chair.

Where's my book?

Which one?

The dictionary.

It's under the table.

Where's my pencil?

There's a pencil in front of the lamp.

That's not a pencil. That's a pen.

Oh, sorry. There is a pencil behind the cup.

How about my backpack? Do you know where that is?

It's in between the wall and the bed.

Where are my shoes?

They're on the left side of the TV.

I don't see them.

Sorry, I made a mistake. They're on the right side of the TV.

Thanks.

Oh, and here are your glasses. They were next to your cell phone.

▶▶▶Lesson 32: PAYING FOR DINNER

Excuse me. Check please. OK, how was everything? Very nice. Thank you. Would you like this to-go?

Yes, can you put it in a plastic bag?

Sure, no problem. Here you are. That'll be 25 dollars.

Do you take credit cards?

Yes, we accept Visa and MasterCard.

OK, here you are. Thanks. I'll be right back. OK.

Here's your receipt.

Thank you.

You're welcome. Please come again.

Lesson 33: BUYING A PLANE TICKET

Next please. Hello. How can I help you? I'd like to buy a ticket to New York. Would you like one way or round trip? Round trip.

When will you be leaving? When does the next plane leave? In about 2 hours.

I'd like a ticket for that flight please.

First class or coach?

Coach. OK, let me check availability. I'm sorry. Tickets for that flight are sold out.

How about the one after that?

Let me see. Yes, that one still has seats available. Would you like me to reserve a seat for you?

Yes, please.

That'll be 120 dollars.

OK.

Thank you, here's your change.

▶▶▶▶▶Lesson 34: PUTTING THINGS IN ORDER

Michelle, Can you help me clean things up before we go?

Sure. Where should I put this cup?

Which cup?

The red one.

Put it on top of the table.

How about this fruit?

Oh, that goes in the refrigerator.

And those pencils? What should I do with them? Bring those upstairs and put them in the bedroom. How about this pen?

Give it to me. I need to use it.

What do you want me to do with that paper over there?

You can throw that away. I don't need it anymore.

The trash is full.

Alright, then please put it in a bag and take it outside.

OK. Now what?

I think we're finished. Can you please turn off the lights and shut the door?

Sure.

▶▶▶▶▶Lesson 35 – AT THE RESTAURANT

This looks like a nice restaurant. Yeah, it is. I come here all the time. Let’s sit over there.

OK.

Can you pass me a menu please?

Sure. What are you going to have to drink?

I’m going to have a glass of beer. How about you?

I think I’ll have a glass of wine.

Do you want to order an appetizer first?

Not really, maybe we can just order some bread.

OK. What are you going to have to eat?

I’m not sure. I haven’t decided yet. Can you recommend something?

Sure, I’ve had the steak and the lobster before. They’re both very good.

I think I’ll have the lobster. What are you going to have?

I’m not that hungry. I think I’m just going to have a salad.

I’m going to go to the bathroom. When the waitress comes back, will you order for me?

Sure. No problem.





▶▶▶ Link playlist: Learning English conversation level 1: http://goo.gl/uQJ38a☞ Thanks for watching! If you want more, tell me by comment below this video♥

☞ Please share and like if you enjoyed the video :) thanks so much ♥



───────────────────

▶ Please subscribe to update new videos.

Subscribe To Update New Lesson: http://goo.gl/ewZPB1

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Copyright © FukEn - Learn English